Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blargh!!

So I guess we all know weekends totally throw me off on my one picture a day. But I shall continue to try and accomplish this goal. I am not giving up that early!

Anyways, meet my friend's fish, Agent Orange. This is just one of his freaky looks.


Same night as the freaky fish stare, my friend threw a party - theme was blanket forts... and during the construction of the Mega Fort, I found out my friend Bea is an artist. I'm quite proud of that fact :)

Obviously we're having too much fun at this fort-building party.

Anyways, I'm trying to decipher the pattern for this shawl/scarf with sleeves thing. I found it in a UK crochet magazine so this maybe take some time to figure out. But I shall try. Maybe I'll make one for V - give her something to smile about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment