Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm going to do this, damnit.

We are going to try something different this year with posts - since I obviously suck at regular posts. I'm giving myself a new project with this year. It's going to be a year of pictures; I'll find something interesting or what's happening and post... and why it's relevant, important, perfect, etc., to me.

I know, I know. I already failed at daily posts and the new year just began. But we're going retro on those and hopefully it won't happen as often.

But I figured this will help me in some way. Maybe even give me a more online presence or help me see things with a fresh eye.

Something needs to change. So let's begin, shall we?


Day 1
I've been a busy little B for awhile now. Been crocheting more and working on going advanced, but there's still much to learn. Anyways, i learned how to do these hoods on my own - read the pattern and did it completely on my own :) Quite proud of myself. Anyways, yes, indeedy, this Eski is getting crafty.


Day 2
I was terribly sick after NYE. Rosy cheeks and stuff animals galore! And wait a sec! Is that a Slytherin jersey??


Day 3
I glow! Danke schoen, Kyle.


Day 4
Every handsome devil must have angels on his cuffs. Don't you think? Rebellious angels, that is.


Day 5
My Xmas gift arrived a little late... but it was from China. :) Hello, my new friend.


Day 6
I should be out with friends. But it's a Friday and I'm utterly exhausted from both my jobs. So here's to a night of sitting on the couch, watching Being Human, and crocheting in tube socks along with legwarmers. A girl has to still her some sort of fashion in. And 'ello there Bracelet of Doom!

PS: Along with a pic a day, you may see some haikus from time to time. I can't give those up.

6 comments:

  1. Do I dare ask what the Christmas present is?

    I'm knitting legwarmers too!! Fuzzy ones. They're gonna be rad--as soon as I figure out how thick I want the stripes to be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I might have you make me a pair if you're still int he mood!

    Anyways, my Xmas present... well, Ryan thought I needed a new vibrating buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittani, you crack me up! lmao! I am going to try and update my blogs too, everyone seems to be doing it. I look forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx, Nat! I need to be more on this... so here is my attempt. I hope you like and we still need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you buy the yarn I'll make you whatever you want--well whatever I can make, anyway... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, deal! How much yarn will you need?

    ReplyDelete