Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Case of the Mondays.

So today was pretty uninteresting - just a lot of work and I miss carbs.

But I did have to face my one enemy of Winter tonight. >:(


I hate you, FROST! I DESPISE YOU.
I HATE THE WRETCHED SOUND YOU MAKE WHEN I SCRAPE THE WINDSHIELD!

One of these days I'll get the smarts and actually buy that windshield stuff or even go ghetto and put a rug on my windshield. But that day was not today.

Nope.

So mourn for my ears, Reader. That nasty spine-tingler of a scrape is horrific! No human should be subjected to that. Unless you're a horrible person. Then I curse you with a frosty window every time you go out to the car.

I know. I really need to get some sleep. Because a frosty window isn't really all that much of an interest.... so why the hell are you still reading this??? GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment